Les Mills BodyBalance is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body and your life, and is ideal for anyone and everyone.
During all Les Mills BodyBlance classes an inspired soundtrack plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all the exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You’ll strengthen your entire body and leave the class feeling calm and centered. Happy.
A TYPICAL CLASS
Les Mills BodyBalance is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance.
Like all the Les Mills programs, a new BodyBalance class is released every three months with new music and choreography. Each Les Mills BodyBalance class at Paragon Fitness is made up of 45 or 55 minutes of simple but challenging exercises, followed by relaxation and meditation.
- You will begin with easy, flowing Tai Chi moves to leave your day behind, center yourself and warm your body.
- The instructor will then take you through various yoga and pilates sequences to strengthen and tone your key muscle groups. Poses and stretches are used to create suppleness and flexibility.
- The final 10 minutes are set aside for the widely acknowledged mental and physiological benefits of meditation which also enhances the effects of the exercise.
Check the Timetable for class times and duration at Paragon Fitness.
- Improve your joint flexibility and range of movement
- Increase your core strength
- Improve your cardio-vascular function
- Burn calories
- Reduce your stress levels
- Provide a lasting sense of well-being and calm
- Focus your mind and raise your level of consciousness