Les Mills RPM is a cycling workout that delivers maximum results with minimum impact on your joints.
Tune in to some great music and get your pedals spinning as your instructor takes you on a journey of hill climbs, sprints and flat riding. You control your own resistance levels and speed so you can build up your fitness level over time. If you want a true sense of achievement, get into a Les Mills RPM class today at Paragon Fitness
A TYPICAL CLASS
Your Les Mills RPM instructor will lead you and the pack through a journey choreographed to inspirational music and incorporating riding positions and speeds to suit the terrain.
- At the beginning, the pace is easy and the resistance light, to get your legs warmed up.
- Speed and intensity increase as you work towards your top personal pace. You’ll warm up your climbing muscles, then hit a series of full-on hill climbs that test your strength and cycling time trials that test your endurance. There will be time for recovery, just enough to give you the energy to push through the next challenge.
- At the end of the class you will finish the journey and ride home together. Recovery is the name of the game, including the all-important stretch.
Check the Timetable for class times and duration at Paragon Fitness.
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness
- Burn fat
- Tone and shape your legs, hips, and butt
- Increase leg strength and muscular endurance without building bulk
- Burn up to 600 calories in a normal 45-minute structure
- Release endorphins to leave you with a natural high
Upcoming Classes at Paragon