Featuring simple but seriously hot dance moves, Les Mills Sh’Bam is the perfect way to shape up and let out your inner star – even if you’re dance challenged.
Set to a soundtrack of chart-topping popular hits. It has dance music that is heard in the hottest nightclubs around the world, familiar classics remixed and modernized Latin beats. Les Mills Sh’Bam is the ultimate fun and sociable way to exercise. Each 45-minute Les Mills Sh’Bam class is vibrant, unique and varied – and like all the Les Mills programs, a new Sh’Bam release is produced every three months with new music and choreography.
A TYPICAL CLASS
A typical Les Mills Sh’Bam class at Paragon Fitness is 45-minutes long with twelve different tracks. Each track features unique choreography and is essentially its own stand-alone dance routine.
- The class will kick off with your friendly instructor taking you through a basic warm up, where you get everything from your shoulders, to your chest, to your hips and even your fingertips moving.
- What follows is 35 minutes of uncomplicated but ultra-fun dance combinations set to chart-topping hits, old and new. Not only will you have plenty of opportunity to perfect the simple moves, the combination of high intensity and recovery tracks means you get a really great workout.
- You’ll be loving it so much that time will fly by. Before you know it you’ll be bringing your heart rate down with some sassy stretching.
Check the Timetable for class times at Paragon Fitness.
- Benefit from interval training peaks
- Get in the fat burn zone without the “hard work” workout
- Learn hot new dance moves
- Improve coordination
- Increase cardiovascular fitness
- Have loads of fun, get an emotional high and forget you’re even exercising